Monday, December 30, 2013

Back From Retirement!


Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back!  I'm sure Eminem's song "I'm Back" is playing in your minds and that's ok because it's playing in my mind too!  My last blog post was many moons ago because I got pulled in this direction and that direction, but life has gotten less stressful and less busy (I say that, but I'm sure it'll pick up soon) so I now find myself with extra time to thing about food which means I need to start flushing these thoughts out there for whoever chooses to read them.

This year is almost over, so I won't hop back into things until the new year officially begins, so think of this as somewhat of a teaser trailer for an amazing movie that'll be coming out soon like Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier.  Can't wait for that to come out!

I've had a lot to be thankful for over this past year, the main thing being I haven't died yet from the food I've eaten, so I might as well hit the ground running in 2014 by trying so delicious delights!  While I start making my list of things I'll be partaking in this year, feel free to visit ilovebacon.com for some funny stuff that I happen to look at from time to time.  Also, if you have an idea for a food blog or would like to be a guest writer for a post, let me know!  I might as well get as much help as I can get breathing life back into this bad boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment