Monday, February 18, 2013

Pizza & Cookies

So DiGiorno is trying to revolutionize the frozen pizza game with this pizza and cookies combo. I gotta tell ya, on the surface, I'm all in on this. I love cookies and I love pizza so what's not to love about the combination? Quick answer: the price.

I'm a fan of both quality and quantity when it comes to food, so this pizza/cookie combo might not be worth it for me. A frozen pizza is a frozen pizza and cookies like these are cookies that are good not great. Instead of rolling with DiGiorno, I'd rather opt for a box of Ellio's pizza like I'm back in grammar school hangin out at Jeff Velleca's house or even a few Mama Celeste pizzas. In reality, I could get 7 Mama Celeste pepperoni pizzas for the price of 1 of these DiGiorno ones so I can't say that this is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment