Monday, November 5, 2012

Planet Wings - Population Me

After driving up and down Route 9 in NY for 20 minutes trying to find a diner I haven't been to, I gave up and settled on Planet Wings in Fishkill, NY. If I knew the quality of food they had before going in, I would have picked this place over a diner any day of the week.

I guess Planet Wings is a chain "fast food" place so I'm mad I broke my streak of not going to them, but it is what it is. I actually waited like 10 minutes for my food, which is unacceptable for fast food, but it was worth the wait. I ordered 10 boneless buffalo wings (they gave me 16), a "philly" cheese steak with bacon, and something called smilie fries. The first 2 things were good, but the smilie fries were outta this world. Crispy on the outside and smushy potato goodness on the inside... And I may or may not had them covered in cheese. I was definitely smiling after eating them and wished I ordered another few dozen of em.

No comments:

Post a Comment