Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Cocoa #1

I'm really trying to get into the Christmas Spirit this week since Christmas is 15 days away. With that being said, today marks the start of hot cocoa week! All throughout my travel season I've been searching for a variety pack of hot chocolate that has 5 different flavors so I can sample one each day of my final work week.


Search Complete. I stumbled across this 5-Pack in Target and experienced my own Christmas Swiss Miss Miracle. First up is the classic flavor of Milk Chocolate.


I don't know if the other 4 options can beat this. You know what you get with Milk Chocolate. In the NBA, Milk Chocolate would be a 20-10 guy. Someone like KG or Cousins aka Boogie. Regardless, this was a great start to my week of Hot Cocoa magic.  And let's be honest, how adorable does that little penguin look???

No comments:

Post a Comment