Monday, December 24, 2012

White Pizza


In a very sneaky way, White Pizza has flown up my ranks in terms of my favorite pizza. I remember my childhood where the pizza I liked went Pepperoni 1, Cheese 2, and nothing after it. All of a sudden White Pizza just strolls into my life and knocks down a few fan favorites and joins my Top 5. Here's how I rank my pies:

1- Meat Lovers
2- Buffalo Chicken
3- Pepperoni
4- Bacon
5- White Pizza

What's crazy about this list is it can easily change based on where the pizza is from and if they have a certain type of pizza there. Just as an example, if a place makes their buff chick pizza with red sauce or blue cheese instead of ranch, GET OFF MY LIST. Stock in that pizza plummets faster than Tim Tebow's playing time this year (he's bad). Also, certain places use crappy bacon or they chop it up so small you don't get that key bacon flavor when biting into a slice. I'm not mad, but those factors and more allow for White Pizza to make a case for one of my favorite pizzas out there tryna function today.

No comments:

Post a Comment