Saturday, September 22, 2012

And So It Begins...


And just like that, I'm ready for my first blog about food!  It's literally only been a few hours since I created this blog, but my stomach told me it was time to eat and BOOM.  Right now I'm staying at the Homewood Suites in Dover, NJ right next to the Rockaway Mall and there are a ton of eating options around me.  My original plan was to go to Fatburger and really set this blog off with a bang via the XXXL burger, but I've been there and done that... plus, I'm feeling pretty lazy tonight.  With that being said, the front desk recommended Maria's and off I went.


A normal person would take it easy when they order food late at night, but if you know me, I'm no where near normal.  I did want to start my blog with my favorite type of food so as you can see, I went with Italian.  Technically my favorite type of food is directly related to the amount of food that I order, but that's neither here nor there.  I thought they were going to send me an appetizer version of bruschetta, but I got that massive portion, which I was thrilled about.  Easily the best part of the meal, but the chicken francese was pretty good too.  Since it was a dinner special, they hooked it up with the pasta, salad, and bread which was really nice.  The bread was clutch because there was a ton of extra sauce/juice on the chicken so the bread helped clean that up.  The salad was not ordered, it was given to me... just thought I'd make that clear.

That's how these blogs are gonna work.  Nothing too too fancy here.  I just want to chronicle what I eat and be able to share it with whoever wants to see it.  I do have some food challenges planned, so I'm actually pretty excited to see where this blog goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment