Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The End of The World

It has been brought to my attention that the world as we know it might be over.  Not one, but two people have dropped a bomb on me that will literally ruin my life, as well as all of yours.  We might as well call it quits and let terrorists take over our country because BACON IS DISAPPEARING FAST.

I spit out my coffee and wasn't even drinking any when I read this article (stole that saying from El Pres of Barstool Sports).  I actually am drinking a Magic Hat #9 and refused to spit it out, but I am very concerned.  In order to literally save the world, I will no longer eat bacon which will prevent pigs from going extinct personally raise more pigs so we can continue to murder them and eat the deliciousness that they produce.  You're welcome America.

No comments:

Post a Comment