Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Smash Hit

If anyone that reads this follows me on Twitter (@BrianMichaud7), you know I recently tweeted a picture of restaurants that I plan on visiting while on Long Island and in the Poughkeepsie areas of New York.  Well cross Smashburger off the list!  In fact, I can cross it off for you!  SMASHBURGER I just really wanted to use that function... Anyways, a brave man named Anthony Pinto came with me on this journey and neither of us were disappointed.  After placing my order I received this sign to put on my table:


If you know me, you know my favorite number is 7, so I took this as a sign.  I'll pause momentarily for everyone to shake their heads at that awful joke........... and we're back.  You might ask where Smashburger is and I'm happy to tell you that Smashburger locations can be found all over the place!  But let's focus on my experience and what I ordered.

 
Just looking at this picture makes me want to stop this post and drive back to get another one. This lovely little snapshot is of a BBQ Bacon Cheddar Smash Burger (bigger than their regular sized burger) with Ranch, Fried Onion Straws, and a Fried Egg with, you guessed it, SWEET POTATO FRIES on the side. And I had to get a little side of ranch and buffalo sauce to go with it. Only natural for me.

This burger was out of this world.  Definitely one of the best fast food style burgers I've ever had in my entire life.  I know a lot of people will say that's crazy, but it's true.  I'm a HUGE fan of Five Guys, but this burger might have been better.  It was so good that I needed to take a close up shot as well:


A cool thing about this burger was that it was on an egg bun.  It was different from a regular bun that you would get at McDonalds or Burger King, so it gave the burger a little extra somethin somethin.  This was one of those burger eating experiences where it never left my right hand until it was gone.  Perfect burger eating experience and I would recommend Smashburger to anyone who wants a quality burger or if you want to have something that's a little bit better than Five Guys.  And to all my Springfield/WNEC friends, White Hut isn't even close to being on the same scale as this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment