Sunday, September 23, 2012

So Good You Could Eat The Bowl

FINALLY I got an opportunity to eat something that was delicious enough for me to reference the name of this blog!  I was fortunate enough to meet up with 7 of my fellow road warriors from admissions at Miller's Ale House on Long Island and got something I'm always keeping an eye out for.  My Uncle Greg would be proud because I'm talking about none other than a New England Clam Chowder Bread Bowl!


You wanna know what's really good?  This bread bowl.  First off, if you order something at a restaurant where you can eventually eat the bowl that the real food comes in, you're in for a good time.  I'm not chowder expert, but this was pretty good.  My only complaint is that there wasn't more of it, but I did order Miller Ale House's famous "zingers" which are boneless buffalo wings.  The amount of ranch I put on those wings was insane and I wish I had a picture of them, but I got too excited when they came that I left my phone in my pocket.

A small side note here... my 49ers lost today and fall to a 2-1 record, which is still good, but it's obviously not perfect.  I just want to send a message to the team to be like the bread bowl.  Does that make any sense whatsoever?  No.  But I really liked this bread bowl and I definitely liked it more than watching them lose to the Vikings.  Either way, tomorrow is the beginning of a new week and I look forward to my all you can eat breakfast in the AM.  #GETATME

No comments:

Post a Comment