Friday, October 5, 2012

A Friendly Face

I made it almost two full weeks of travel without going to a Friendlys, but I can only resist such heaven on earth for so long.  Seriously, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE:
 

I hope you clicked on it or zoomed in or printed it off and framed it because this was amazing.  It was kinda funny because I was literally the only customer at this Friendlys (I'm assuming it was because they knew I was coming and wanted to shut down the place for me).  What did I order?  Options of greatness are plentiful here, but I had to go with my classic order of Kickin Buffalo Chicken Strips, but instead of regular fries I opted for a double order of loaded waffle fries with a side of ranch.  Fantastic decision on my part.  My next Friendlys trip might be the same, but I also might go for the backup plan which is a Honey BBQ Chicken Supermelt, but instead of fries, get another Honey BBQ Chicken Supermelt.  What a meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment