Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Spiced Latte for Halloween!

My apologies for not being as active on my blog as I should be! It's a lot tougher than I thought to keep up with this bad boy...

Anyways, I'm up early this morning and really don't feel like going to the gym so instead, I'm going to reflect on my pumpkin spiced latte and jack-o-lantern iced sugar cookie. Hopefully everyone is aware of Panera (I know Brian Baum is...) and how good some of their stuff is, but their seasonal pumpkin spiced latte rivals that of Starbucks. Was it better? Tough to say, but it was damm good.

What made this experience so great was the fact that the lady at the counter (Betsie Sue) thought I looked handsome and complimented me on being so polite. That made my day and then sitting down to drink and eat this really made my day. If you're bored and have time to kill, stop by a Panera and grab a pumpkin spiced latte and a cookie! It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment